Future Horizon is committed to ensuring the protection of your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using Future Horizon, you can be sure that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Future Horizon collects voluntary information through our web site. Please note that we never deliberately ask a child under 18 to divulge personal information.
Future Horizon may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
- Future Horizon will maintain your personal information in secure on-line and off-line devices. However, the transmission of information via the internet is unfortunately not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site; any transmission is being made with your own risk. Important and private information should be protected by you. Once we have received your personal information Future Horizon does not disclose, sell, resell, lease, or license your personal data, such as your name, phone number, or email address, to any third party. However, we cannot and do not provide any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the security we employ or our ability to prevent third parties, acting unlawfully, from obtaining information that you provide to us.
- You may have the option to access certain pages of Future Horizon through submitting your personal data. These details are securely stored for your easier access to the future publications of Future Horizon. Your e-mail and contact details might be used to send you periodical communications about our latest news and developments, our new services and products. If you don’t wish to receive periodical communications from Future Horizon, you may simply contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and opt-out.
- In certain pages, you might be asked to provide your personal information through some forms and surveys including contact form; the personal data you shared with us through these forms and surveys will not be transferred to third parties and will be used solely for the purposes for which they were requested. Please note that in regard to your questions.
- The information you provide in the comments and questions on our web pages is entirely at the user’s discretion. Personal data (e-mail, web site, etc.) that you share with comments are never shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
- The personal information you provide to us via the Private Health Insurance Forms is collected with the sole purpose of informing you about the latest prices of different Private Insurance Companies. Since different policy prices are available for different age and gender categories, in addition to your contact details, in this form you will be asked to provide personal information about your gender and date of birth. Unlike other forms and surveys, when you use Private Insurance Inquiry Forms, we may share information with our third-party partners to help us fulfill your requests. Please note that due to the high volume of inquiries received, although we do our best to respond to every e-mail and form inquiries, we cannot guarantee a reply.
- You may wish to use Future Horizon translation forms. This service was created in order to mediate between translators and translation buyers through the Future Horizon website. Any information you provided through these forms may be shared with selected third parties for the purpose of related services.
- When you visit our website we may assign to your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our sites, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. While the information collected cannot be used to identify you, a cookie provides important data for marketing purposes. Data is only collected on our website through pre-informed cookies to the users which are compliant with the European Union Data Protection Directive.
- We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies, to employ third-party cookies to collect anonymous information about you. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information may allow them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
- This site may provide hyperlinks to other locations or websites on the Internet outside Future Horizon. When navigating in Future Horizon, you may occasionally have the opportunity to follow a link from or to other sites maintained by third parties. These other sites are not hosted or controlled by Future Horizon, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. The privacy policies with respect to those sites may differ from those applicable in our Site and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of each of those sites. This Policy only applies to information collected and maintained by Future Horizon its subsidiaries and its affiliates.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated user policy, you may contact us via email@example.com
Copyright 2020-2025 © Futurehorizon.com.tr. All rights reserved