Family Settlements:

 According to Law 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection (YUKK) approved by the
President on 10.04.2013 and published in the Official Gazette No. 28615 dated 11.04 2013, all
non-Turkish citizens family individuals (married to Turkish citizen spouse) who wants to stay in
Turkey longer than the Tourist visa (more than 3090 days) can obtain a Family residence permit
valid 3 years
Foreigner married to Turkish spouse after 3 years completed period in Turkey is entitled to transfer from
Family residence permit ID Card to Turkish citizenship. passport and National ID
Family residence permit is regulated in Articles 34-37 of Foreigners and International Protection Law No.
6458. Additionally, family residence permit is regulated in Articles 30-34 of Regulation for Implementation of
the Law on Foreigners and international Protection No 6458



Family residence permit maybe granted to the

  • foreign spouse
  •  foreign children or foreign minor children of their spouse
  • dependent foreign children or dependent foreign children of their spouse

          of Turkish citizens, persons within the scope of Article 28 of Law No 5901 or. foreigners holding one of the

         residence permits as well as refugees and subsidiary protection beneficiaries

         in cases of a polygamous marriage pursuant to the regulation in the country of citizenship, only one of the

         Spouses shall be issued a family residence permit However a family residence permit may be granted to the

         foreigner’s children from other spouses.

         For family residence permits issued to children if any. the consent of the mother or the father who lives

         abroad and who shares custody shall be sought.

         Family residence permits shall entitle the holder right of education in primary and secondary educational

         institutions until the age of 18 the without obtaining a student residence permit.

for more information contact us